As we continue to reopen our business, the health and well-being of our guests, employees and communities is a top priority.
Below is a recap of what we are doing to ensure your safety:
COVID Safety Standards
Your cooperation and respect for others is vital to achieving our goal of a safe environment for everyone to relax and enjoy a meal away from home. We ask that you follow these important safety protocols when visiting our restaurants.
- If you are sick, or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you may not enter the facility.
- Seating is limited to ensure 6 foot clearances between tables.
- We offer outdoor and patio seating at all locations.
- Party size for each table is limited and must be from the same household or group.
- Parties will be sat at the same time once everyone has arrived for their group.
- Doors are propped open to avoid touching the door handles.
- We ask for your cooperation to wear masks as required in common areas, when entering the building or going to use restroom, and while seated until eating or drinking, and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Pick-up, curb-side pick-up and delivery are alternative options to dining in.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow, and immediately discard used tissues.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
With the onset of COVID-19 concerns, we have taken our cleanliness and safety focus to an even higher level. We want you and your family to know you are safe in our restaurants. Our approach to cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting are vital parts of every employees’ role.
- Tomatina uses sanitizing and disinfecting products that meets or exceeds the CDC guidelines effective in eliminating COVID-19.
- We clean and sanitize our restaurants throughout the day. We focus on high touch items, such as door handles, cooking equipment, countertops, tables, and seating.
- Restrooms are checked and cleaned every 30 minutes.
- Towel wipes and sanitizers are provided throughout the restaurant.
- Staff training on cleaning, sanitizing and food handling is incorporated into every daily pre-shift huddle with staff and management.
- All dishes, silverware and utensils are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- COVID-19 checklists are completed each day to ensure all safety protocols are in place.
Food and beverage safety is a top priority at Tomatina. We follow all health department guidelines maintaining proper heating, cooling, sanitizing procedures throughout our meal service to ensure safety to our guests.
- To minimize the number of people in the restaurant, food and beverage orders are placed prior to being seated and delivered to your table in some locations.
- All locations offer touchless menus and contactless payment using your cell phone.
- All condiments have been removed from the tables and served individually with your meal.
- Our kitchens and restaurants are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day including counters, tables, chairs, high touch surfaces, door handles, and all kitchen equipment.
- Silverware is rolled up into a napkin to avoid touching the flatware.
- All tabletop items have been removed.
- All pens and menus are sanitized after each use.
All Tomatina employees are trained in enhanced, cleaning, sanitizing and safety measures. Each employee participates in hands-on training.
- Employees are required to check their temperature prior to arriving to work and do not report to work if ill or have a fever.
- Hands are washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- All employees are required to wear face masks. Gloves will be worn as necessary when handling food and changed frequently.
- Employees are required to leave promptly after their shift to reduce the number of people in the restaurant.
- The General Manager is responsible for monitoring sanitation, safety and ensuring social distancing to ensure the highest standards are in place.