What We CollectWe use the term "personal information" to mean any information that may be used to identify you as an individual. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, birth date and gender. Be assured, we will not give your information to anyone else. Tomatina may use this information to: provide you with company updates, solicit feedback on our services, transmit special offers, and notify you of monthly specials or menu changes.
How We CollectTomatina collects this information when you voluntarily give it to us. You can provide this to us through: completed customer comment cards, email signups on the website, participation in contests, email or letter communication, completed employment applications, or business card submittals for free lunch or dinner. We reserve the right to automatically collect general information about visitors to our website. This information may include the number of visitors, Internet Protocol addresses, browser types, operating systems, and pages viewed. We will not combine this information with personal data collected. We may use this data in the aggregate to determine how visitors interact with our website to change or improve customer satisfaction with our site. We may provide this statistical information to third parties.
You also agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• Standard carrier data and message rates may apply. Please consult your mobile service carrier's pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages.
• How to opt out: You can opt out from future messages at any time by replying STOP to the text message. You agree that if you request to opt out from future messages, we may send you a one-time opt-out confirmation text message.
• How to get help or support: To get help or support, email us at email@example.com.
• This text messaging program may not be available on all wireless carriers. Tomatina may add or remove any wireless carrier from this program without notice.
• Under normal circumstance, you will receive no more than 2 messages per week.
You Control ContactYou can opt-out of receiving information from us at any time. If you do not want to be included on our email or marketing list, you can easily opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third PartiesBy visiting our website, third parties may place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes. Examples of the types of data collected for targeted advertising include, but are not limited to, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, and website activity, which may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity. To opt out of receiving targeted advertising, please visit www.networkadvertising.org/choices
Online Employment ApplicationsFor the convenience of applicants, we provide an online application form. This form may be downloaded, completed, and sent to us in a variety of ways, but if we collect any information electronically, substantial information may be transmitted to us. This will be printed and retained for three years for both hired and non-hired applicants. We do not share your information with anyone outside of our company.